Access the platform
- Open Google Chrome.
- Navigate to Classe365 on your browser (Google Chrome).
3. Sign in as Parents.
4. Enter your username and credentials which was provided to you.
5.The following is the parents’ Dashboard.
1.The profile section will display all your child’s summary.
2. The View Profile section will allow you to see the actual details of the selected child.
3. The invoices section will display the Amount due and payments that have been done.
4. The Activities Section will display all activities related to the student.
The “Enrollment” section will display the classes the child is enrolled.
The Activities Section will display all activities related to the student.
In the Attendance section, Parents will have a record of their respective children attendance.
Another way to access the Attendance section is via:
Module – Attendance – View attendance
Parents will be able to monitor the performance of their children in the Report Cards section.
Another way to access the Report Cards section is via:
Module – Report Cards – View Report Cards
- To access the Calendar, Navigate to:
Module – Calendar – View events
2. The Calendar page will display all events planned by the Madrassah for the year.
3. Click on a date to reveal all the event’s details.
- Navigate to Modules – Notice Board
2. This section will notice students about upcoming events.