Setting up Classe365
- Download the Classe365 App on the App Store if you are using iOS or on Play Store if you are using an Android Smartphone.
- Open the Classe365 App.
- Enter “OA Madrassa” in the institute textbox.
4. Choose “OA Madrassah”.
5. Login as Students
- Enter the username and password, which was provided to you. and click on the sign in button.
7. You will be presented with the Homepage.
- Payment details can be found in the top section of the homepage.
2. In the following section, you will be able to check all your recent activities and all information pinned on the notice board.
3. In the last section, you will find all events and your class schedules
- The Summary section contains the following sections
- Student Details
- Skills & Social Details
- Responsible Party Details
- Additional Details
2. The Enrollment section will display all the classes that you are enrolled
3. The Attendance section will show your attendance in the different classes that you have enrolled
The “Start Learning” section will display the Syllabus for each classes.
Each Class will contain multiple subjects.
Selecting a chapter, will show you the chapters that it contains.
Each chapter will contain it’s Learning objectives and it’s Outcome.
Tapping on the Join button for a specific subject will take the student directly to the zoom session.
Other sections like Quiz, Assessment, Discussions and Resources will be added soon.
The event section will contain all a calendar with the events and classes planned throughout the year 2021 pinned to it.
Selecting a specific date will reveal all the details of the selected Event.
Selecting a specific class here will reveal all the schedules for that specific class.
This section will notice students about upcoming events.
The settings section will contain all the necessary settings for a student.